We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and experienced Bookkeeper to join our Team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements monthly.
- Handle invoicing and process payments and deposits.
- Administration of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Visit site and/or client offices as required by the project.
- Prepare reports, including A/P, A/R, quarterly, mid-year, and year-end financial statements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or related field.
- Two or more years of accounting/bookkeeping experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong team player who can work on several projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks, Ajera, or other accounting software a must.
Offering competitive compensation.
At DiLandro Andrews we strive to offer our employees a quality working environment. We provide our team with medical benefits, 401(k) options, training, and professional development, paid time off, as well as breakfast, lunch, and snacks throughout the day.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be all inclusive. DiLandro Andrews Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
- One location